Just for the sake of it.
(1) Not using another casing design with 4 more safety barriers, like Halliburton’s Vice President of Cementing suggested. But what does he know…
Letter Waxman & Stupak to Hayward
(2) “How about centralizing the Casing ?” -“It’s done, who cares – end of story.”
(3) Transocean’s Offshore Installation Manager making sarcastic comments on the possibility of having to use the BOP’s blind shear ram in a discussion about the temporary abandonment procedure, few days before it failed them.
Transcript of The Joint United States Coast Guard Minerals Management Service Investigation
(4) BP Operations Practice: Always have two barriers between your ass and the pressurized hydrocarbons during temporary abandonment. But operating according to the Operations Practice? – boooring…
(5) Why recycle your Waste onshore, when you can just dump it by using it for purposes it has never been used before in a highly critical situation? Be creative!
Phase One Trial – Findings of fact and conclusions of law
Phase One Trial – Plaintiffs proposed findings and conclusions
(6) “Yeah, we blew it at 3140, still not sure what we blew yet.” – Why waste time on figuring it out? Show must go on.
(7) Experiencing “weird situations” during cementing? – Don’t worry, its probably nothing.
(8) (my favorite) Lets run Windows NT on that rig so it blue-screens during drilling. *thumbs up*